Who we are Our website address is: http://rudolfkaspernaruski.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with? How long we retain your data?
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- We store personal data primarily in digital form and not on paper to ensure more secure access control.
- The personal data repository is protected by the necessary IT technical and organizational protection measures.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In accordance with applicable data protection law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request the correction of your personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- Request the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Oppose automated decision making (including profiling).
- File a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Cookies in the RUDOLFKASPERNARUSKI.COM website
Like most websites, we use text files called "cookies" to help us improve our service.
The cookies we use
- The basic cookies are necessary for the operation of our website. These include, for example, cookies, which allow you to make a price request.
- Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count visitors and see how they navigate the site. This helps us improve the performance of our website, for example by helping users find what they're looking for easily.
- Service cookies help us recognize you when you return to our website. They allow us to personalize our content and remember your preferences, such as your language or region.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding our privacy policies, please contact us at:
Pacesetter OÜ, Kuusemetsa 5a, Saue, Estonia 76506
Most recent update: 08 January 2021